Thursday, November 13, 2014

St. Martin. /St.Marteen




St. Martin /St.Marteen /St.Maartin what ever you like to pronounce this beautiful island that's you must visit, Most of the ship I was aboard always visit to this island but I never go out cause of from the ship I see only the shop around and its very hot. Until my previous contract I was thinking what is the good thing here? why so many ship visit to this island. Then I going out with a few friends to the beach and I find the answer. It was very nice we take a taxi from the prier to downtown just 5$ each. "Very nice" one word i can say. Then I just work around a downtown and take a photo a little bit then back to the ship by boat taxi 5$ If you take boat taxi round trip its only 7$ I recommend!!! 


 In addition to its unique cultural, ethnic, climatic and geographical characteristics, the island is one of the rare destinations where relaxation, exoticism and safety are combined. St. Martin is an overseas collectivity which is totally integrated into the French Republic. Like France, it benefits from a political stability which excludes risks of “putsch”. French laws are applicable on the island and sexual tourism is severely reprimanded. These days, it is very easy to put your own trip to Saint Martin together. There are also many exciting offers out there from travel agencies and professionals. You will also find that the people of Saint Martin – fiercely proud of their "Friendly Island", reputation – are very helpful. http://www.stmartinisland.org/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment